Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June Daze

Well, May was partially successful, with a 75% success rate. I failed to read my Group Strength book, and I didn't read Margaret Thatcher's bio (but I am almost done with another book: Radical, by David Platt). Oh well. There's always next month.

Speaking of next month...my June goals:
-Finish through week 44 of my Bible study program (less than 10 weeks to go until I finish completely!)
-Memorize Psalm 116
-Read Harry Potter books 1 and 2
-Run 8-10 miles per week even while traveling 4 of the next 7 weekends! (ok, this counts as a July goal also)

And I think that's it! June is busy, busy, busy, so mostly I'll just be trying to stay sane. Still, that doesn't prevent me from being excited about a new month! So, to inspire all those who also set goals, I leave you with this (gleaned from The Daybook):

2 comments: