Sunday, May 8, 2011

Phones in the Hands of a Clumsy Girl

When I dropped my cell phone on the floor for the fifth time in 3 weeks the other day, I had three thoughts, in this order:

"Drat! Drat! Drat!"

"Thank you Lord for protecting my phone! It survived!"

"Survive, Survived, Survivor. Hey! My phone could win a reality TV show! Survivor: Cell Phone Edition. Survived: Cell Phone Horror Stories. Survival: In Chrissy's Hands."

And then I had a fourth thought. But it's not really related.

"Gee, if I had an iPhone, I could get that nifty case that you can drop on the floor anytime without worries."

ANYWAY, back to the TV show! Great idea, right?? A reality TV show about cell phones that can survive anything??

Ok, maybe it'd fare better as a documentary, if it had really gripping music.

Or maybe my phone is connected to my brain...and I've dropped it one too many times in the past three weeks...

And here's a preview from the past weekend! Full half-marathon post coming soon... :D


No comments:

Post a Comment