The past three weeks of my life have included some really strange events, such as my phone escaping to Oklahoma for 4 days, getting stuck in Boston traffic because my navigational senses failed, flattening a tire, sinkholes on interstates, and of course, the typical 'conference season mini-catastrophes' at work.
Sometimes, I feel like Ramona. Or Amelia Bedelia.
At least my life is interesting and gives me lots of stories! Recently, after a friend was regaled with my latest mis-adventure-at-that-point, she suggested that I write a book. And she even gave me a title!
Lemonade for Life:
Lessons from my (mis) Adventures
I laughed it off, but after the past four days, I think she might actually have a point.
A brief synopsis: I got stuck in DFW on the way to California. Overnight. Without a hotel (see picture).
But the ordeal was worth it: I got to see Meg and Ryan and Elisabeth!
Does that make us the first chapter in your book??
ReplyDeleteI'm glad we were worth it. ;-)
so glad you made it through it all alright!!! you should write a guide to surviving travel...
ReplyDeleteahhhhh! Look at Lisbeth!! She's so cute, and sitting up! :)
ReplyDelete