I went to New England this weekend.
Specifically, to Worcester (which, for all you southerners, is pronounced "Wuss-ter") for the MASSHOPE homeschool conference, where my co-workers and I proceeded to tear down, blast apart, and smash previous sales records. Ooh yeah!
But while Worcester was fun (had my first taste of Uno's!), the real highlight was probably the little side trips we took to Boston, since we flew in and out of there. There really is nothing like eating Italian food in the North End, listening to Italian TV during lunch on Hanover Street, Italian waitresses saying "Whaat, do these people think we are a public restaroom!", cannoli from Mike's Pastry with only a 15 minute wait, and our version of 'clubbing.'
Oh, and the view from our hotel at sunset over Boston (thanks to friend who took this on his iphone):

Nice view! Yes, the waitress was amazing. Especially how she relentless served you and I first...and then came back to serve Jeremiah. So funny...
ReplyDelete