Thursday, June 30, 2011

July Haze...

Whoa, hang on a minute...and another minute...and another...June, come back! Where did you go? Summer is here, the longest day of the year is gone, and now we're hurtling toward another winter?? When did all that take place?

Sniffle.
Farewell, my second favorite month of the year.

Ok, month in review: I traveled. I worked. I traveled. I worked. I traveled. I'm on vacation. As for goals, I completed two of the four I set
-Finish through week 44 of my Bible study program - check!
-Memorize Psalm 116 - not check.
-Read Harry Potter books 1 and 2 - check and double check! I'm midway through book 5 right now...
-Run 8-10 miles per week even while traveling 4 of the next 7 weekends - half-check.

As much as I love June, I have to admit July is also a great month; after all, it's summer. So in honor of the season, some light and summery goals:
-Memorize 2 Cor. 5.14-17
-Finish Harry Potter series
-Spend more time outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment