Thursday, June 9, 2011

between you and sleep, sleep wins.

dear all,

Fyi, if in the future you are wondering why on earth I haven't posted, you can rest assured that I am ditching you in favor of sleep. I've also discovered that scheduling posts for a few days AFTER a work trip is probably wiser than scheduling them for the few days BEFORE a work trip. Ahem. My bad.

Good news? No scheduled work OR play this weekend, so I'm allllllll yours. And to hold you out until then, here's a couple interesting things we saw in Kansas:

Dorothy!

Statues! (Wichita may have the most 'non-historical and non-significant statues per block' of any city I've seen)

"Britt-Britt, I don't think we're in Virginia anymore..."

The awesomest Boy Scouts ever! They walked around with a cardboard box telling people to store their bags of purchased stuff for free in their real live camping tent in the back of the exhibit hall!

I can neither confirm nor deny whether this statue is historical or significant.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about the statues. And sleep. Maybe that's why I'm so tired...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, lack of sleep would definitely explain the tired thing. the statues...not so much... :P

    ReplyDelete