Wednesday, August 17, 2011

experimentable

A friend sent me a really useful 'beauty blog' a couple weeks back entitled "The Beauty Department." It's a nifty little resource, because the owners are all well-versed in the beauty industry. Despite my dislike for said industry, I respect these ladies because they provide many DIY ideas, tips, and of course, hairstyles. Just the other day, they posted about a hairstyle they had done for some teen star, and since my curls were looking for an excuse to be pulled up this morning (ie, they weren't curling like I wanted!), I gave it a try.

That last picture looks a bit like I got a bob, eh?!

Not quite, but I'll confess, chopping my hair short is something I have been considering. I'm a little hesitant based on past experience...and on Friday, you'll finally be able to see why.

No comments:

Post a Comment