Thursday, October 27, 2011

peek into my life

For a blog that has Thursday in its title, perhaps I should have a regular Thursday theme. O faithful readers of whom there are not many, what thinkest thou regarding this idea?

No, really, what do you think my Thursday theme should be? The logical answer would probably be gardening, but let me nix that one right now for 2 reasons. One, it's almost winter and things don't grow in winter. Two (and more importantly), things don't grow for ME. I had a plant once...and then it died. But only after doing this weird mutant thing whereby it grew up an inch, grew two leaves at the top, grew another inch, grew two more leaves at the top while the previous two died off, and continued until it was a good 6 inches tall. Then I forgot to water it for a couple weeks. So gardening = no go.

Green could refer to eco-living, though! Hmm...having just taken out two very full trash bags today, I'm not sure I'm highly qualified to write about green living.

Green with envy? Green as in 'the equator is green year round'? Green as in evergreen trees? Or there's always "Awkward & Awesome Thursdays," though that's not very original.

Eh, for now I'll just give you a peek into my life. I present to you my new favorite snack: corn chips and cottage cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment