Monday, October 17, 2011

Did you know I'm a little OCD?






When I like a song, I will listen to it repeatedly.





I don't mean I'll listen to it once or twice a day. That would be too normal. No, I put that song on repeat so it plays continuously for a couple of hours ('a couple of hours,' of course, referring to the entire 8 hour workday). I'm too cheap to buy the song that I love so much, so I'll find it on YouTube and constantly hit 'replay.' And then I'll do the same thing the next day.

My current song-obsession is Aaron Shust's My Hope is in You.* 

Yeah. Be warned, potential mates, friends, or housemates. I'm one of those people who really struggles to turn off the car in the middle of American Pie.


*Warning! Don't watch the official YouTube video unless you're ready to cry.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, we used to make mom drive around the block until American Pie ended. :-)

    ReplyDelete