Monday, March 11, 2013

saturday morning

Generally, Saturdays at our house are fun, but not exactly restful. Kids show up starting before 9am for a variety of things: small jobs, music practice, recording songs, and just visiting! Enjoyable, but not always conducive for extra sleep and relaxation. 

This past Saturday, though, all my housemates had gone away, leaving me and the cats to hold down the fort. It was lovely to have a slow, quiet, relaxing Saturday! Here are some pictures of my morning:

The Word + coffee + cool morning = delicious!
Manvu bananas growing in our front yard...should be ready in a week or so! Yum. 
Not sure what kind of bird this is, but I was excited to get a picture of him on one of our banana trees!
She's annoyed because we ran out of cat food and I fed her shortcake biscuits instead. 
And just so you don't think my Saturday was all play and no work, here's the pile of laundry that I folded. I thought about including a picture of the dishes I washed...but I don't think you'd want to see that. 


1 comment: