Sorry for the week-plus absence! The early part of last week was rough emotionally (all part of the adjustment process!) and then the last part was completely full with preparations for the first annual Womanhood Retreat that NHU has hosted! We left for Musana Camps at 8:30am on Friday morning and returned at 8:30pm Sunday night--quite the journey, but the retreat was worth it.
I'll post more about both the journey and the retreat later, just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive! Last night, I attended a Rosh Hoshanah celebration with two families and my housemates. Rosh Hoshanah is the Jewish New Year and also references the Binding of Issac (see Gen. 22). There was delicious food and good conversation...and making new year's resolutions in mid-September is fun. So happy new year!
CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT IT!!! :P
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! May you accomplish all that you set your heart to do.
ReplyDelete