What would be in a post entitled "Enter"?
Or "Esc"?
Or "Page up"?
And I'm not even sure how I'd write a post based on the Windows Icon...
That would be an awesome post to write.
Don't get your hopes up, though. There are plenty of keyboard options between us and that Windows Icon post. Guess we'll just have to keep trucking with posts about "[" and "Tab" and "Home."
To end with a question: Does anyone else think that "Num Lk" sounds a little bit like "Nunchuck"?
Maybe it's just my allergy-addled brain...






LoL--it's the brain of a girl with a brother. that's what that is. I think the "F" keys should all be posts about planes. Even though there isn't an F16 key.
ReplyDeletehaha, and i just did a double-take on my keyboard to see what the F's went through!
ReplyDeletehahaHA! you just made me laugh out loud. even while sitting across from you at the coffeeshop, this was hysterical. I totally think you should keep going. every blog needs a unifying theme, right??
ReplyDelete